10/28/08

Favors and Invitations Blog


Hi, I'm Katie and I'm the founder and owner of Joyful Celebrations LLC. This is my new business blog, brought to you by Flying Change Webs Design, for Joyful Party Favors and Joyful Invitations (coming soon), my online webshops. My intent for this blog is to have fun bringing you content for everything called a "celebration". You can be sure there will be information about favors, gifts, accessories and invitations because that's what I carry in my shops. More importantly I want to also bring you content rich information about planning, designing, creating, and implementing your joyful celebration, no matter what the occasion. From wedding showers to weddings, ceremonies to receptions, birthdays to graduations, sweet 16 parties to baby showers.....I'll try and bring you interesting, and sometimes, humorous information. I'll be scouring the web, and getting contributors, to add great content so you can always find something fun or useful in what you read. Stop back and see me! Comments and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment