12/24/08

YOU'RE INVITED!


YOU'RE INVITED TO THE GRAND OPENING
OF JOYFUL INVITATIONS

We are proud to announce the launch of the
newest website in the Joyful Celebrations family, Joyful Invitations.
We're up and running as of 12/22/08
and I'm so thankful for my family and friends
who stood by me and helped made this possible.

I'd especially like to thank Debbie Hastings from
amazing work she did. It's so great to work with someone
who "gets" me and, better yet, gets my vision. Even better,
she's a true expert in her field.

If you love top of the line and designer Wedding
Invitations then please stop by and check us out. We have a
little something for everyone. I'm always
open to feedback and suggestions or concerns so
feel free to leave me a comment. In fact,
I'd appreciate it if you would!


This blog is brought to you by Joyful Celebrations, LLC, proud owner of Joyful Invitations and Joyful Party Favors.

1 comment: