1/12/09

SO MUCH INFORMATION!

Did you know that I write the wedding column for Best Ever You magazine? If you don't know you should definitely check it out. I answer real wedding questions from real readers, like you. In fact, last night's blog on "How Many Invitations Do I Need To Order?" was the article I wrote last month for January's issue.

Here's the thing, all this information, and more is on my website, Joyful Invitations where you can check out my Invitation Guide and FAQ for most of your invitation questions. However, no matter your wedding question, you can direct it to me at Best Ever You and I'll be happy to address the question in next months issue! You can watch for it here next month as Tip #2.

Thanks to everyone who's following me, and the wonderful brides from my invitation site. I am forever grateful to all of you!!!
________________________________________________
This blog lovingly brought to you by Joyful Celebrations LLC, proud owner of Joyful Invitations and Joyful Party Favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment