11/22/08

SHARING THE NEWS!


It's with great excitement and pride that I announce to the world that I've been asked to be the "Wedding Expert" for BestEverYou, a fabulous emagazine for fabulous women. This is very cool. Now, I don't proclaim to know everything about weddings, so I'll be interviewing experts in the "industry" to get you the most uptodate info and answers to all your wedding questions. Check out this months issue for information on time frames and gameplans for the perfect wedding. Also, check in with BestEverYou, or email me here, with all your questions and I'll investigate and showcase them in an upcoming issue.

Secondly, as the Holidays approach, proposals are in the air. If you receive one, let me know and I'll premier it here with a brief blurb and how he did it, and how you answered. These are great times, and exciting times. Live full, dream big and, remember, life is too short to not believe!

2 comments: