11/23/08

SO YOU WANT A VAMPIRE WEDDING!

It had to happen, what with HBO's smash hit "TrueBlood" and the release of "Twilight". That's right, the Vampire themed wedding. I'm cool with it, so I've put together a little sometin' sometin' for our Vampire Bride.

I think this would be the perfect invite. "Wrapped in Flowers" by Something Different certainly has a Victorian/Goth look, luxurious and ripe in red and black. Perfect for every Vamp and her entourage.
This Asian inspired candle favor from Joyful Party Favors certainly lends the right ambience as a decoration or a takeaway little flame for the castle. The color is certainly right!

In keeping with the flow, I certainly think this gorgeous cake from Pink Cake Box embraces our black and red Vampire theme just nicely. Think blood red table clothes with black table settings, dripping candles and thick red wine. Lovely.

The bouquet of red roses by Your Wedding Company stikes just the right note. Lush and red as if bursting with lifeblood it's perfect against the white of your gown. So striking, so elegant, so Vampire. It's great to see that with the myriad of selections in todays wedding world there's certain to something for everyone, even you!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is fabulous! Put the groom in a dusky swallowtail jacket or cape and I'm all over this wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I preform Legal Vampire weding. you can see my site at desiredceremonies.com
    I have links to some great wedding ideas, dresses, flowers etc, and i can travel to your location...
    Have a wicked wedding day

    ReplyDelete